ZHONGYUAN Boiler Works Blowdown Separator is designed to receive the boiler blowdown water, reduce it to atmospheric pressure, and cool it before releasing it for safe disposal.
Constructed of ASME Code boiler plate, it meets or exceeds the design requirements of ASME Section VIII, Division 1 for 150 psig, and stamped accordingly. Eight standard sizes will adequately cover most boiler sizes and operating pressures up to 250 psig. Custom sizes and pressures are available.
Blowdown Separatorsfor Boiler RoomsDetails Add to RFQ
- ASME Section VIII Div 1 tank
- ASME elliptical tank heads
- (2) Inspection ports
- Flanged connections 3″ and above
- Structural steel legs and feet with pre-drilled anchor holes
- Factory applied primer and finish coat
- OPTIONAL: Aftercooler assembly w/ pre-piped cooling control valve, strainer, check and stop valves
- OPTIONAL: Custom sizes and pressures
- OPTIONAL: Wall mount bracket
- OPTIONAL: Bolt on and removable legs