The Series 900 Steam Boiler is available with firing inputs from 600,000 Btu/hr to 900,000 Btu/hr. However, many millions of Btu’s can be delivered by creating an efficient, fully modular system of multiple vessels properly sequenced by a control panel.
Series 900 SteamHigh Pressure BoilerDetails Add to RFQ
- UL Listed Gas Trains and Control Systems.
- Choice of Power Burners.
- Main and Auxiliary Gas Valves
- Air Flow Switch
- Main Manual Leak Test Valve
- Pressure Control
- High-Limit With Manual Reset
- 5801-30 lb Pressure Gauge
- Siphon Loops
- 150 Water Level Control
- Automatic Low Water Cutoff w/ Manual Reset
- Gauge Glass Assembly
- Burner Control Relay
- Operating Light
- 1½” Diameter Firetubes of SA178-A Steel
- Turbulators for Maximum Heat Transfer
- Two Inches of Insulation With a Painted Steel Jacket.